Sunday, October 7, 2007

Operating Room


Mommy and I meet for the first time!!
Mommy is so happy to see me finally.
When mommy walked into the Operating Room, sat on the table and hunched over to get her spinal medicine, the song "Play that Funky Music, White Boy!" was playing quite loudly, then "Brick House" came on. By the time mommy laid down and the medicine kicked in "Super Freak" was playing. Finally, when I came out, I was welcomed to "Get Down On It" by Kool and the Gang. So, naturally mommy and daddy were both thinking of uncle Steve Banegas since they jammed to all those songs with him a few years back, and changed my middle name from Jacob to Stephen. (He spells it Stephan, but Mommy liked the way Stephen looked better) So, it was definitely a scary time for mommy, but hearing the fun music brought back good memories and made my first moments in the world pretty interesting. Now that I'm here, I'm going to "Get down on that" nummies. Bye for now!!

No comments: